Getting noticed at work is the best way to ensure advancement and promotion. However, self-promotion can be seen as egotism, and may impact the employer’s perceptions of you as an individual. Forbes.com provides an insightful look into six ways to get noticed without appearing self-absorbed. To read these tips in depth, click here.
1. Silently Influence
2. Exceed your job description.
3. Extend help to your colleagues.
4. Stay focused and ignore the politics.
5. Challenge yourself and your employers.
6. Be true to yourself and be yourself.