Once you land the job, it’s important to keep the job. WikiHow.com provides a great step by step break down of “How to Be a Good Employee”.
Here are the steps below:
- Behave professionally.
- Learn how to accept criticism.
- Learn your job, and do it well.
- Remember that for success, you must build relationships with your peers.
- Take on any new experiences, trainings, activities, conferences, etc.
- Keep your job record clean of unprofessional behavior.
- Maintain timeliness.
- Know the expectations.
- Always work on solutions, and never focus on the negative.
- Do not procrastinate.
- Do not gossip.
- Focus on productivity.
- Dress for success.
To learn about these steps in detail, more steps, and please click here.