Once you have made it over the hurdle of getting the job that you want, you must take measures to keep it and to grow within the company. Michigan Jobs & Career portal services have listed out many ways to keep positive and on the track in your job position, including the following:
- You must create and maintain good habits.
- Attendance is key when employed, be on time, stay for your entire shift, and be willing to work overtime if the position/work calls for it.
- Keep your work area clean and organized.
- Follow all rules and practices.
- Dress appropriately and professional. Look around at others on the job, and try to match their level of conservative or less conservative apparel.
For more tips on how to keep your job, please follow this link.