Many people are worried about losing their job due to a mental illness. There are steps you can take and things you can do to reduce the risk of this happening. According to time-to-change.org/uk you can do some of the following:
- Take care of yourself by going for a walk or getting fresh air
- Be assertive about your needs and say no if you can’t take on extra demands
- Be realistic about your strengths, abilities, and weaknesses
- Take breaks if you are getting overwhelmed
- Develop healthy work habits: do not overwork yourself
- Try and change the things that are affecting you negatively
For more tips and information from this article, click here.